From The Ehrat Family Website
Files can be uploaded at Special:Upload.
- Select the source file from your computer
- Change the destination file name if necessary
- Try to make this unique but reasonably short
- A convention has been started to start each file name with LastName, FirstName and then end with a unique name. Example: Ehrat, Hans Georg and Katherina Family Tree.jpg
- Add any detailed descriptions in the summary - This picture names the people pictured in its summary.
- Don't worry about anything being perfect: everything can be changed later.
- If you get on a roll, there is a Multiple Upload page at Special:MultipleUpload. Here, you can choose up to five images at once to upload at once. However, the summary you choose will be the same for all.
Edit an Article
- See the For editors section of the MediaWiki User's Guide for documentation on the wiki markup.
- To edit an existing article, simply click the edit tab while logged in. Make changes to the wiki markup, preview your changes, add an edit summary, and then save the page.
- View the source markup for existing pages to see how things are done.